Text acknowledgement / Vmerge papers
"This study was (partially)* funded by EU grant FP7-613996 Vmerge and is catalogued by the VMERGE Steering Committee as VmergeXXX (http://www.vmerge.eu).The contents of this publication are the sole responsibility of the authors and don't necessarily reflect the views of the European Commission." (*) Include if appropriate
- Step one: agree within group about topic and co-authorship.
- Step two: write paper for peer review.
- Step three: submit paper to peer review journal and include the Vmerge acknowledgement (see above).
- Step four: ask group leader to request Vmerge publication number to SC by sending submitted draft (one file including text, figs and tabs) to Guy Hendrickx (email@example.com).
- Step five: GH sends submitted draft around to SC members with a Vmerge number allocated and copy to lead author.
- Step six: SC members have 1 week to comment about eligibility.
- Step seven: if lead author (and/or group leader) does not receive a non-eligibility message within one week the Vmerge number is accepted.
- Step eight: during reviewing process the lead author includes the correct Vmerge number in the Vmerge acknowledgement text in the manuscript.
- Step nine: the lead author provides back-up info to GH about status paper as soon as available (including rejections) and sends a pdf with the final version prior to publication when accepted.
- Step ten: proceed with next paper…
The key contact is Guy Hendrickx.
Do not hesitate to contact Guy or the Coordination for any help for publication process.